Join us and become part of our team and vision in building operating system for real estate!
Sounds interesting? Feel free to contact us to start discussing your future role within pinestack and how we can implement your skillset into our vision!
Permanent employee // full time
Pinestack was founded next to the university campus of the Otto-Friedrich University in Bamberg, Germany. Our office is centrally located at the “Institut für Wirtschaftsinformatik (WIAI)” on the beautiful ERBA island between Regnitz and Main-Donau-Kanal in the “Teichhaus” der “Alten Spinnerei”. With a goal-oriented view on development and research, we have taken on the exciting topic of the IoT – Internet of Things. Inspired by the software and hardware developments over the last years, we believe that we are on the blink of a change in the way buildings and users of buildings will interact. The Building-IoT is for us the basis for a new asset class, the Smart-Commercial-Building and our platform forms the central control function as a building brain.
Our management team is equipped with interdisciplinary experience in software architecture, software development, platform construction, engineering, architecture and real estate economics and enables the development of state-of-the-art solutions for your real estate.
We have joined forces in a team that has set itself the goal of offering intelligent, future-oriented and affordable IoT solutions in real estate. Our buildings should become more economical, innovative and ecological with software.
You are our specialist for building automation and are the first contact person for internal colleagues (sales, execution and service) as well as for external partners (e.g. customers and planners) with regard to our building control systems, DDC systems and smart home applications. Your tasks are therefore very varied:
- As a key user, you are the interface between the headquarters team and our customers and ensure a smooth transfer of knowledge to the users of the corresponding technology areas.
- You are the central point of contact for complex technical challenges relating to building control systems and DDC systems, in particular individual room control systems and smart home applications.
- Within this framework, you will prepare the plant and monthly planning, program the sophisticated building control systems and DDC systems and commission them for our customers.
- During the entire process, you not only consider the technical aspects, but also the economic efficiency, time and quality.
- In addition, you will give customer instructions and clarify technical issues together with our management.
- You will also advise the sales department on complex customer requirements and hold customer presentations.
What are we looking for
- Very good Java knowledge (from java8)
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, building automation or supply engineering; alternatively, you have an apprenticeship with relevant professional experience.
- In addition, you have several years of experience as a technical specialist in building automation, heating, ventilation, air-conditioning technology (HVAC) and building management systems.
- This is why you are familiar with building management systems and are experienced with network protocols, bus couplings and bus systems.
- You are also familiar with the Smart Home component as well as the common market providers, so that recommendations, cooperations and networks can also be acquired there.
- You have an affinity for IT and are familiar with terms such as server, network and PC administration.
- You are fluent in German and have a good command of English, especially on a technical level.
- As a technical expert, your expertise is in demand throughout Germany – so you have no problem with business trips to customers.
What you can expect
At Pinestack you will meet technology enthusiasts who create innovations in the real estate sector, who solve new challenges and build up a strong team.
- Exciting and diverse projects with renowned clients from the real estate industry in an international environment
- Creative freedom and active participation in innovative hardware and software solutions
- Attractive opportunities for your professional development
- The use of state-of-the-art technologies
- Short decision-making paths and a visionary goal that we can work towards together
- A dynamic team with a strong cohesion and lots of fun.